Hish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hish

Most users online: 18 on Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 7:07

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-.- BAD MOVE!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
u know w

-.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!!   -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar 2008 - 0:32

ok ur first bad move is banning me... then kickin me form ogame clan and attacking me u have 24 HOURS to fix it or ELSE and swit knows wtf i can do DONT PISS WIT ME UNLESS U CAN PISS BACK!!!!! 24 hours then its payback swit contact me via email nows not the time to piss wit me im goin through enough shit and wont take more from a bunch of want 2 b nerds thats all i got 2 say better unbann me and invite me back bye bye bye least in 24 hours u will b.... (attempting to tamper wit this message will b a very bad move and swit would know y) ><611.123.000TRO.W56><

had to b assholes about it didnt yea 2 can play

/NERD/
Back to top Go down
-.-

-.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!!   -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar 2008 - 18:51

o well sry swit u made me do this.... u have 5 hours tell i start i better have some sort of email or b unbanned by then.... or i do things easy way
Back to top Go down
-.-

-.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!!   -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar 2008 - 19:54

o and gust incase ya'll dont think ill do it i already have all ur ips/ogame users/mac addresses/ and most ur emails ill make ur lifes fuckin hell...
Back to top Go down
-.-

-.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!!   -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2008 - 19:23

fine... bye bye bye gamers i would start lookin into new comps if i where u...
Back to top Go down
switowski

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-03-13

-.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!!   -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2008 - 2:15

nerd.......dude i've told you once i'm not afriad of you........i tried telling you but you were never on msn..........tuga got into your account go check the ogame boards for tuga verus....grit JR and someone else

we had to let you go tuga had your ogame account and forums and i'm retiring ogame so you kno wat hack my ogame account
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecomswitowski
dardanian
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-12

-.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!!   -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2008 - 17:26

don't sweat it. I got this covered and we're on the safe side now. good luck to nerd tho. you'll need it! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://hish.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

-.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!!   -.- BAD MOVE!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-.- BAD MOVE!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hish :: public section :: access request-
Jump to: