Hish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hish

Most users online: 18 on Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 7:07

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joining LoN (Not a merger!)

Go down 
+2
switowski
alarg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
End Game

Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Empty
PostSubject: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar 2008 - 4:00

Hello, I am End Game, Leader of LoM uni 1, and the creator of the LoN (League of Nations), A group of alliance who band together as allies, its like a merger but with much more freedom, and your not bound to us either. I would like to invite you to join the League. Together we can work closely and learn some new things. Please PM in-game or on the board. My In-Game name is End Game, Board name is 099Jayson. ty for your time.
Back to top Go down
alarg

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar 2008 - 4:02

swit i think you should talk to him a lil bit about ti wehn you can
see how much of a choice we ahve or w/e when an alliance in it goes to war
Back to top Go down
switowski

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar 2008 - 4:30

i think i'm goin to do some research on this matter before a yes or no is....because we may do the same with td.iu in a way.......i have to check if yap contacted me first....so this is a maybe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecomswitowski
Yap of T

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2008 - 8:59

Thank You for considering TD.IU switowski.

There is no need to choose between TD.IU and LoM.

if LoM has the ability to become a strong alliance then why not we all join forces.

after all the idea is the same as what we are talking discussing lately...

but just as you say, the name should be voted by all...
Back to top Go down
switowski

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2008 - 16:29

yes LoN you are welcome to join us..good thinking yap Very Happy thats why i like you your a great thinker Razz
Back to top Go down
alarg

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2008 - 0:26

uh...i got confused somewhere
Back to top Go down
switowski

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2008 - 2:20

alarg you just get confused easily....yap he wants us to join him in LoN or maybe be allies with LoN
Back to top Go down
alarg

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2008 - 2:35

ha oh ok
you can deal with that swit
Back to top Go down
dark carnival

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2008 - 5:34

swit dont forget you have to see what they have to offer you and your alliance if you do deside to merge. Smile Smile im not here with you guys and its your choice but think it through. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
gamerpinoy89

Male Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2008 - 7:05

i really dont like the idea of joining alliances, thats wat allies are for, this league thing seems like a waste. no offense dude but being allies is the same thing
Back to top Go down
Yap

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2008 - 8:28

maybe but the idea of using only one forum together with the allies can increase the communication and coordination even in times of peace.
Back to top Go down
dardanian
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2008 - 15:33

gamerpinoy89 wrote:
i really dont like the idea of joining alliances, thats wat allies are for, this league thing seems like a waste. no offense dude but being allies is the same thing

I agree with that.

you know, call me what you may, but there's too much hard work put in here to simply throw it all away now. and in my view, allies are useless and undesirable. sure they can cover your ass sometimes. but how many times will you have to go to war because of them too?

i say we should stick to signing naps. alliances are not such a good idea if youre looking for peace
Back to top Go down
https://hish.forumotion.com
gamerpinoy89

Male Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2008 - 0:01

that sounds like a good idea, but comunitcation is better when the uppers do it together then the members learn it from the them, but watev
Back to top Go down
End Game

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2008 - 14:26

Sorry I have been away, I don't usually go on other alliances forums unless I need to contact them. First off, in response to what is being said here. LoN has no wishes to join you guys, as I just created it, I do not wish to turn it into something else, at least not at this moment, I would like to see how far it goes. Perhaps you can join us tho? If not. Then I am unsure of what we can work out here. As I am President of the League, if our 2 super alliances were to become allies, I'd Have to discuss this with them first. So, what are we going to do here?
Back to top Go down
switowski

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2008 - 17:25

end game srry but me and yap have decided not to join you but thank you for your offer happy huntings
Back to top Go down
Yap

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2008 - 7:04

dardanian wrote:
gamerpinoy89 wrote:

I agree with that.

you know, call me what you may, but there's too much hard work put in here to simply throw it all away now. and in my view, allies are useless and undesirable. sure they can cover your ass sometimes. but how many times will you have to go to war because of them too?

i say we should stick to signing naps. alliances are not such a good idea if youre looking for peace

NAP is useless if you are going to have a NAP with a weaker alliance. it would only mean that you cannot farm them. they would be the only one benifiting from it. since even without a NAP they cannot attack a much stronger alliance or players.
Back to top Go down
switowski

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2008 - 7:20

your right yap totally
Back to top Go down
dardanian
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2008 - 10:51

[quote="Yap"]
dardanian wrote:

NAP is useless if you are going to have a NAP with a weaker alliance. it would only mean that you cannot farm them. they would be the only one benifiting from it. since even without a NAP they cannot attack a much stronger alliance or players.

I didn't say I supported NAPS either, all I said is that they weren't nearly as bad as having allies. but at the end of they day, sure, both naps and allies suck
Back to top Go down
https://hish.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining LoN (Not a merger!)   Joining LoN (Not a merger!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining LoN (Not a merger!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hish :: public section :: agreements-
Jump to: